read post config hook

Rajaraman-2
Hi All,

    I am looking for a proper counterpart for the hook function
    ap_hook_post_config for apache 1.3.

    I am  reading some inputs for my module using command handler and I
    like to do some things based on the value read in command handler
    phase. I successfully implemented for apache 2 but struggling for
    apache 1.3.

    hope somebody can help me out.

    To explain further what do I do:

        I read input conf data in command handler.
        After that one of the input data has s string that has to split
        for ease of use thru' my module.
        I have to split this string and store it in the table structure
        and access the data from that table when need arises.

thanks,
rajaraman