mod_proxyhealthcheck

Wendell Hatcher
Good afternoon everyone, I have a quick question. I am implementing mod_proxyhealthcheck my proxy ajp config has several load balancers pointing towards different apps on backend servers
how do I setup mod_proxyhc to look at each lb uri individually using the same settings for failure and recovery

Will something like this work ProxyHCExpr ok200 {%{REQUEST_STATUS} =~ /^[200]/} ProxyHCTemplate tomcat_health_check hcinterval=5 hcpasses=1 hcfails=3 hcmethod=HEAD hcuri=/load-balancer hcexpr=ok200 <Proxy balancer://tomcat_app_tier>   BalancerMember https://app01:8443 lbset=0 hctemplate=tomcat_health_check   BalancerMember https://app02:8443 lbset=1 hctemplate=tomcat_health_check   ProxySet stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid lbmethod=byrequests </Proxy> <Proxy balancer://tomcat_app_tier_six>   BalancerMember https://app01:8443 lbset=0 hctemplate=tomcat_health_check   BalancerMember https://app02:8443 lbset=1 hctemplate=tomcat_health_check   ProxySet stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid lbmethod=byrequests </Proxy>
calling the same template for the different lbbalencers?
and it wont get confused or do i have to create separate templates for each calling them individually and will that work or will modhealthcheck not accept this configuration?