'found' mod_proxy_html and mod_ssl

Jeff Cauhape

Ok,

I did eventually figure out that these modules were created (or not)

by the configure script. Is this true of all of the modules supported

by Apache that aren’t core functionality?

Jeff Cauhape

IT Professional III

Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation

Phone 1-775-684-3804

Email: [hidden email]

Re: 'found' mod_proxy_html and mod_ssl

Eric Covener
On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 7:56 PM, Jeff Cauhape <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ok,

> I did eventually figure out that these modules were created (or not)
>
> by the configure script. Is this true of all of the modules supported
>
> by Apache that aren’t core functionality?

It's complicated. If you don't ask for specific modules when you
configure, some will only be built if their dependencies are available
on the system.