conflict number two

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

conflict number two

Lucien Gentis-4
Hello again,


rewrite/flags.xml -2.4 :

. . . <p>In 2.4.26 and later, you can limit the escaping . . .


rewrite/flags.xml - trunk :

in <section id="flag_b"> :

. . . <p>In 2.4.10 and later, you can limit the escaping . . .


in <section id="flag_bnp"> :

sentence "<p>This flag is available in version 2.4.26 and later.</p>"
(present in 2.4 version) is missing.






---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: conflict number two

Christophe JAILLET
Le 10/06/2017 à 18:10, Lucien Gentis a écrit :

> Hello again,
>
>
> rewrite/flags.xml -2.4 :
>
> . . . <p>In 2.4.26 and later, you can limit the escaping . . .
>
>
> rewrite/flags.xml - trunk :
>
> in <section id="flag_b"> :
>
> . . . <p>In 2.4.10 and later, you can limit the escaping . . .
>
>
> in <section id="flag_bnp"> :
>
> sentence "<p>This flag is available in version 2.4.26 and later.</p>"
> (present in 2.4 version) is missing.

Fixed in r1799968


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: conflict number two

Rich Bowen


On 06/26/2017 02:37 PM, Christophe JAILLET wrote:

> Le 10/06/2017 à 18:10, Lucien Gentis a écrit :
>> Hello again,
>>
>>
>> rewrite/flags.xml -2.4 :
>>
>> . . . <p>In 2.4.26 and later, you can limit the escaping . . .
>>
>>
>> rewrite/flags.xml - trunk :
>>
>> in <section id="flag_b"> :
>>
>> . . . <p>In 2.4.10 and later, you can limit the escaping . . .

> Fixed in r1799968

Did you verify which one of these assertions was correct?


--
Rich Bowen - [hidden email] - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon


signature.asc (836 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: conflict number two

Christophe JAILLET


Le 26/06/2017 à 20:48, Rich Bowen a écrit :

>
> On 06/26/2017 02:37 PM, Christophe JAILLET wrote:
>> Le 10/06/2017 à 18:10, Lucien Gentis a écrit :
>>> Hello again,
>>>
>>>
>>> rewrite/flags.xml -2.4 :
>>>
>>> . . . <p>In 2.4.26 and later, you can limit the escaping . . .
>>>
>>>
>>> rewrite/flags.xml - trunk :
>>>
>>> in <section id="flag_b"> :
>>>
>>> . . . <p>In 2.4.10 and later, you can limit the escaping . . .
>
>> Fixed in r1799968
> Did you verify which one of these assertions was correct?
>

Yes, I did the backport proposal in r1795850 and it was backported in
r1796850.

CJ


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: conflict number two

Rich Bowen
I believe I misread the diff as saying that [B] wsa added in 2.4.26.
Please excuse the noise.

On 06/26/2017 03:06 PM, Marion & Christophe JAILLET wrote:

>
>
> Le 26/06/2017 à 20:48, Rich Bowen a écrit :
>>
>> On 06/26/2017 02:37 PM, Christophe JAILLET wrote:
>>> Le 10/06/2017 à 18:10, Lucien Gentis a écrit :
>>>> Hello again,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> rewrite/flags.xml -2.4 :
>>>>
>>>> . . . <p>In 2.4.26 and later, you can limit the escaping . . .
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> rewrite/flags.xml - trunk :
>>>>
>>>> in <section id="flag_b"> :
>>>>
>>>> . . . <p>In 2.4.10 and later, you can limit the escaping . . .
>>
>>> Fixed in r1799968
>> Did you verify which one of these assertions was correct?
>>
>
> Yes, I did the backport proposal in r1795850 and it was backported in
> r1796850.
>
> CJ
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>

--
Rich Bowen - [hidden email] - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon


signature.asc (836 bytes) Download Attachment