building apache1.3 on Fedora Core 2

bruce-60
hi...

it appears that i'm going to need to have apache1.3 on a FC3 box. which
means i'm going to have to build the apache1.3 with mod_perl from source. is
this fairly easy/straight-forward to do? i'm looking at an application
'livejournal' that seems to require the mod_perl's threading functionality,
and apparently livejournal doesn't work with apache2...

any ideas/suggestions/pointers/etc...

thanks

bruce

Re: building apache1.3 on Fedora Core 2

Aman Raheja
I have not done it but don't anticipate many issues
I did it on an earlier RH box and documented it here
http://www.techquotes.com/software/whitepapers/
Email back if you see any issues etc
Regards
Aman Raheja