apache config check for non available field in request

apache config check for non available field in request

alchemist vk
Hi All,
 Consider the request curl -vk -X POST -H "Del-Auth: abcd" '127.0.0.1/test/newuser' where I intentionally wont provide content type header for new user creation.

While trying to write apache config file to check the presence of content-type field in request header, I am not able to do it..

Please help me in checking presence of header via config file.

Tried as RewriteCond %{HTTP:Content-Type}  ' ' , but it didnt work..

Thanks in advance

Re: apache config check for non available field in request

Eric Covener
On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 8:38 AM alchemist vk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>  Consider the request curl -vk -X POST -H "Del-Auth: abcd" '127.0.0.1/test/newuser' where I intentionally wont provide content type header for new user creation.
>
> While trying to write apache config file to check the presence of content-type field in request header, I am not able to do it..
>
> Please help me in checking presence of header via config file.
>
> Tried as RewriteCond %{HTTP:Content-Type}  ' ' , but it didnt work..

Without testing, I would write either ="" or ^$. Do either work? If
not, LogLevel rewrite:trace8 will help debug.

Re: apache config check for non available field in request

alchemist vk
Thanks Eric  for your response.
  Your suggestion :
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Content-Type}  '"" worked like a charm..
    You made my day.. Thanks you again..

With Regards,