allow only HTML for a VirtualHost and deny other script content without .htaccess

allow only HTML for a VirtualHost and deny other script content without .htaccess

Bertrand Lods

hi

My web server have to host a HTML website.

I create a virtualhost for this website

I want to allow only HTML content for this site and deny all other script content like PHP, Perl and other.

How can I configure my virtualhost ( i don't want htaccess file) to do that

thank for help

Cordialy

--
Bertrand LODS