Trunk Link error 1 sept 2020

Steffen Land

I saw that jailletc36 was picking up the warnings !

So to check building trunk from today, revision 1881351

Creating library .\Release\mod_dav_fs.lib and object
.\Release\mod_dav_fs.exp
repos.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_ap_make_etag_ex referenced in function dav_fs_getetag

Creating library .\Release\libhttpd.lib and object
.\Release\libhttpd.exp
core.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ap_set_etag_fd
referenced in function default_handler

All others building fine

Steffen

Re: Trunk Link error 1 sept 2020

Steffen Land

Ah..found it. Was using an old .dsp for libhttpd.

Later I post the Win64 warnings