This is done by ensuring that the web server can write to these locations.

This is done by ensuring that the web server can write to these locations.

Dave Stevens
I want to set up a folder so that I can use a plugin in wordpress, the
instructions work up to the point where I get this direction, but I
don't know how to ensure that the apache instance has write access to
the folder. I have admin rights. Suggestions? Reference?

TIA

Dave

--
In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the
usual solution to the so-called war between good and evil. My books are

----- Ursula Le Guin