Somewhat other Q

georg chambert
Hi
I have made an application with browser-apache -odbc- database on windows
Now wonder if there is a way to make an exe of it?

Re: Somewhat other Q

Good Guy
On 06/12/2019 11:37, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi
> I have made an application with browser-apache -odbc- database on windows
> Now wonder if there is a way to make an exe of it?

What language did you use to create this "application".

To create an exe file, you need a source code that can be compiled in
Visual Studio or Embarcadero or some other open source compilers.  You
also need to know the language used for this. Visual Studio can compile
C, C++, or C# - the three widely used languages.  Embarcadero can
compile pascal or Delphi apps as well as C/C++.

By the way the application is a wrapper to interface with your database
which can also been done in a web browser if you don't want to use an
app for that.

--
With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer

Re: Somewhat other Q

georg chambert
Hi
Well its html for input and presentation, its essentially a client -server app, server builds html using php as "language" for building pages sent back to client and browser. Apache mor or less relays the info.
Now mostly runming over local link. So installation of app for use offline so to speak, gets a bit much work.

On 06/12/2019 23:40, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi
> Well its html for input and presentation, its essentially a client -server app, server builds html using php as "language" for building pages sent back to client and browser. Apache mor or less relays the info.
> Now mostly runming over local link. So installation of app for use offline so to speak, gets a bit much work.

How about zipping the files and creating exe (self extracting file).
z-zip can do it quite easily.  Try this wiki:

<https://www.wikihow.com/Use-7Zip-to-Create-Self-Extracting-excutables>

Good luck.

--
With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer