SnapGear or McAfee

Thomas Wynne

Does anybody know of any conflict with SnapGear fire walls or McAfee anti virus software?  Our Apache (2.0.54) server randomly stops serving requests throughout the day for about a 10 second span but doesn’t give us anything in the logs, any ideas?

Thomas

Re: SnapGear or McAfee

Aman Raheja
You need to figure out what the Firewall and antivirus is blocking.
doesn't seem like an apache issue.
Aman Raheja