Searching for Apache Test Framework or Test Harness

Searching for Apache Test Framework or Test Harness

Andrew Joshwa
Hi,

Is there any Open Source Apache Test Framework or Test Harness available for Apache 2.4?

Basically I want  to run the complete test for my Apache installation.

For e.g. The test framework should be able to test all the Modules available with Apache 2.4

Regards,
Andrew

Re: Searching for Apache Test Framework or Test Harness

Stefan Eissing
Hi Andrew,

the overall test suite is at <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/test/framework/trunk>.

For some modules, additional test suites are available. For example the ones in <https://github.com/icing/mod_h2> and <https://github.com/icing/mod_md>.