Re: Newbie problem: LoadModule php4_module

Re: Newbie problem: LoadModule php4_module

Jesus Blanco
Hi,

Use always forward slashes, even in windows.

LoadModule php4_module C:/path/to/php4apache.dll

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/windows.html
"The directives that accept filenames as arguments now must use
Windows filenames instead of Unix ones. However, because Apache uses
Unix-style names internally, you must use forward slashes, not
backslashes. Drive letters can be used; if omitted, the drive with the
Apache executable will be assumed."