Is Apache 2.4.46 is backward compatible with 2.4.6 ?

Is Apache 2.4.46 is backward compatible with 2.4.6 ?

Kapil Awate

Hi All,

We are planning to upgrade apache to 2.4.46 from 2.4.6. Is Apache 2.4.46 is backward compatible with 2.4.6 ? Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks,

Kapil

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

[...]

Thanks !

From: Jim Jagielski <[hidden email]>
Reply to: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 5:20 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Is Apache 2.4.46 is backward compatible with 2.4.6 ?

Yes it is.

On Sep 23, 2020, at 3:15 AM, Kapil Awate <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

We are planning to upgrade apache to 2.4.46 from 2.4.6. Is Apache 2.4.46 is backward compatible with 2.4.6 ? Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks,

Kapil

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of FireEye from a third party. Please take extra precaution clicking on any embedded links or downloading and opening file attachments. If you feel this is a suspicious email, please use the ‘Report Phishing’ button in your Outlook toolbar.