How to manage mod_jk status manager using command line

How to manage mod_jk status manager using command line

Mahendiran Vel
Hi All,

I have a requirement to enable/disable the worker nodes in Apache jkstatus manger using command line.  Please someone help me to achieve the same.

Thanks.

Re: How to manage mod_jk status manager using command line

Rainer Jung-3
Hi Mahendiran,

Am 02.01.2019 um 06:53 schrieb Mahendiran Vel:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a requirement to enable/disable the worker nodes in Apache
> jkstatus manger using command line.  Please someone help me to achieve
> the same.

mod_jk is developed as part of the Tomcat project. You might get more
http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html).

Status worker documentation can be found at
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/status.html

Regards,

Rainer

Re: How to manage mod_jk status manager using command line

Mahendiran Vel
Hi Team,

Please guide me to check Apache Jkstatus manager using command line.

Mahendiran

Re: How to manage mod_jk status manager using command line

Rainer Jung-3
Hi Mahendiran,

you should post this question to the Tomcat users list. The module
mod_jk is provided by the Tomcat project, not by the Apache web server
project.

For a first idea, look at

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/status.html

and once you have the right view in the browser, copy and paste the URL
and use it in your commandline client.

Regards,

Rainer

Am 02.02.2019 um 08:21 schrieb Mahendiran Vel:

> Hi Team,
>
> Please guide me to check Apache Jkstatus manager using command line.
>
> On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 11:23 AM Mahendiran Vel <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     I have a requirement to enable/disable the worker nodes in Apache
>     jkstatus manger using command line.  Please someone help me to
>     achieve the same.
>
>     Thanks.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Mahendiran

Re: How to manage mod_jk status manager using command line

manas agarwal
Hello Team,

Could you please assist to build mod_jk 1.2.46 on Windows server for Apache 2.0

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 11:23 AM Mahendiran Vel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I have a requirement to enable/disable the worker nodes in Apache jkstatus manger using command line.  Please someone help me to achieve the same.

Thanks.

--
Regards
Manas Agarwal