HTTPD crash files getting observed with 2.43 version

HTTPD crash files getting observed with 2.43 version

Murali Krishna
Hi,

We are currently facing issues with HTTPD while running codenomicon usecase.
HTTPD is dumping the crash when the respective usecase is being executed. Crash is observed everytime.
Kernel Version: 4.4.223
HTTPD Version details:
# httpd -v
Server version: Apache/2.4.43 (Unix)
Server built:   May 24 2020 22:12:32

Attached the backtrace of the crash.

Thanks & Regards,
Krishna.

=?UTF-8?b?VXBkYXRlZEJhY2t0cmFjZS50eHQ=?= (21K) Download Attachment

Re: HTTPD crash files getting observed with 2.43 version

Eric Covener
On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 2:31 AM Murali Krishna
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are currently facing issues with HTTPD while running codenomicon usecase.
> HTTPD is dumping the crash when the respective usecase is being executed. Crash is observed everytime.
> Kernel Version: 4.4.223
> HTTPD Version details:
> # httpd -v
> Server version: Apache/2.4.43 (Unix)
> Server built:   May 24 2020 22:12:32

You may need to rebuild without any optimizations or unusual flags
you've applied. Every backtrace is severely truncated in the
attachment.

Re: HTTPD crash files getting observed with 2.43 version

Murali Krishna
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the update.
Did you mean that no optimizations need to be considered while compiling HTTPD package?

Thanks & Regards,
Muralikrishna CH

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are currently facing issues with HTTPD while running codenomicon usecase.
> HTTPD is dumping the crash when the respective usecase is being executed. Crash is observed everytime.
> Kernel Version: 4.4.223
> HTTPD Version details:
> # httpd -v
> Server version: Apache/2.4.43 (Unix)
> Server built:  May 24 2020 22:12:32

You may need to rebuild without any optimizations or unusual flags
you've applied. Every backtrace is severely truncated in the
attachment.

Re: HTTPD crash files getting observed with 2.43 version

Eric Covener
On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 11:25 AM Murali Krishna
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks for the update.
> Did you mean that no optimizations need to be considered while compiling HTTPD package?

Yes, it's something to try. I am no expert, but I look at a lot of
backtraces, and I have never seen one truncated the way yours is.

Re: HTTPD crash files getting observed with 2.43 version

Murali Krishna
Hi Eric,

I have tried to reproduce the issue. Attached the backtrace.

Thanks & Regards,
Krishna.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are currently facing issues with HTTPD while running codenomicon usecase.
> HTTPD is dumping the crash when the respective usecase is being executed. Crash is observed everytime.
> Kernel Version: 4.4.223
> HTTPD Version details:
> # httpd -v
> Server version: Apache/2.4.43 (Unix)
> Server built:  May 24 2020 22:12:32

You may need to rebuild without any optimizations or unusual flags
you've applied. Every backtrace is severely truncated in the
attachment.

=?UTF-8?b?QmFja3RyYWNlSnVuMTAudHh0?= (21K) Download Attachment