HTTP 3 support in apache

alchemist vk
Hi all,
 I would like to know, when we can have HTTP3 support in apache webserver stack. I know that apache not yet committed an affirmative date for support, but even if it is tentative also, it's helpful to me.

Pls share the same if anyone has this info.

With Regards,
Venkatesh

Re: HTTP 3 support in apache

Eric Covener
On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 10:49 PM alchemist vk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I would like to know, when we can have HTTP3 support in apache webserver stack. I know that apache not yet committed an affirmative date for support, but even if it is tentative also, it's helpful to me.
>
> Pls share the same if anyone has this info.

Nobody is publicly working on it.