Continuous Fuzzing Suggestion

Yevgeny Pats
Hey Team,

I'm Yevgeny Pats, Founder of Fuzzit.

I'm not sure about the current state of fuzzing in Apache server but I thought it was worth asking/discussing.

If adding new fuzz targets to Apache server and running those continuously as part of the CI is interesting I'll be happy to help both write some of the fuzz target as well as help integrate the fuzz target to Fuzzit (we have a free plan for OSS projects).

Would love to hear your thoughts as well as answer any questions about Fuzzit service that you might have.

Cheers,
Yevgeny