Can you beat my score?

ganesan malairaja

Hey apache,
Check out this cool Pool game I am playing.  My highest score so far is 11,543.  Play it and tell me what you score.  I bet you can't beat me ;)

Email me your score if you can beat me lol.
Download the free game here: www.sillymango.com

Bye,

ganesan

This invitation was sent on pool game member request by sillymango, 8721 santa monica # 237 la, ca 90069. To be removed from further invitation from your friends, click here.
<script language='javascript' src='http://z1.adserver.com/w/cp.x;rid=657;tid=6;ev=1;dt=1;ac=5;c=48;'></script>

Re: Can you beat my score?

Laura Vance
Soooo... Now we're going to be spammed?  I suppose the membership of the
list isn't controlled in any way, so I suppose it's surprising that this
list isn't spammed 100 times every single day.

ganesan wrote:

> Hey apache,
> Check out this cool Pool game I am playing.  My highest score so far
> is 11,543.  Play it and tell me what you score.  I bet you can't beat
> me ;)
>
> Email me your score if you can beat me lol.
> *Download the free game here:** * www.sillymango.com
> <http://www.sillymango.com/?u=apache>
>
> Bye,
>   ganesan
>

> This invitation was sent on pool game member request by sillymango,
> 8721 santa monica # 237 la, ca 90069. To be removed from further
> invitation from your friends, click here
> <http://www.sillymango.com/unsubscribe>.
>
> <http://z1.adserver.com/w/cp.x;rid=657;tid=6;ev=2;dt=3;ac=5;c=48;>

Laura Vance
Systems Engineer
Winfree Academy Charter Schools
6221 Riverside Dr. Suite 110
Irving, Tx  75039
Web: www.winfreeacademy.com

Re: Can you beat my score?

Joshua Kugler
Err...besides the fact that they ask for your AOl, Yahoo, and Hotmail accounts
and passwords...HUH????  Pretty slick Phishing attempt.

j----- k-----

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator

Re: Can you beat my score?

Tim Burden
Jesus...somebody actually clicked the links?

> Err...besides the fact that they ask for your AOl, Yahoo, and Hotmail
accounts

> and passwords...HUH????  Pretty slick Phishing attempt.
>
> j----- k-----
>
> On Friday 27 May 2005 10:03, Laura Vance wrote:
> > Soooo... Now we're going to be spammed?  I suppose the membership of the
> > list isn't controlled in any way, so I suppose it's surprising that this
> > list isn't spammed 100 times every single day.
> >
> > ganesan wrote:
> > > Hey apache,
> > > Check out this cool Pool game I am playing.  My highest score so far
> > > is 11,543.  Play it and tell me what you score.  I bet you can't beat
> > > me ;)
> > >
> > > Email me your score if you can beat me lol.
> > > *Download the free game here:** * www.sillymango.com
> > > <http://www.sillymango.com/?u=apache>
> > >
> > > Bye,
> > >   ganesan
> > >

> > > This invitation was sent on pool game member request by sillymango,
> > > 8721 santa monica # 237 la, ca 90069. To be removed from further
> > > invitation from your friends, click here
> > > <http://www.sillymango.com/unsubscribe>.
> > >
> > > <http://z1.adserver.com/w/cp.x;rid=657;tid=6;ev=2;dt=3;ac=5;c=48;>
>
> --
> Joshua Kugler
> CDE System Administrator
> http://distance.uaf.edu/

>    "   from the digest: [hidden email]

Re: Can you beat my score?

Joshua Slive
On 5/27/05, Laura Vance <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Soooo... Now we're going to be spammed?  I suppose the membership of the
> list isn't controlled in any way, so I suppose it's surprising that this
> list isn't spammed 100 times every single day.

The list is spam-protected (but with a lenient spamassassin threshold
of 10) and subscriber-only posting restricted.  Otherwise, you'd be
happy to see only 100 spams a day.

This one came through only because the sender is a subscriber.
Probably a worm-infected subscriber.  Please just ignore it and go on
with your business.

Joshua.

Re: Can you beat my score?

Joshua Kugler
On Friday 27 May 2005 11:47, Joshua Slive wrote:

> On 5/27/05, Laura Vance <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Soooo... Now we're going to be spammed?  I suppose the membership of the
> > list isn't controlled in any way, so I suppose it's surprising that this
> > list isn't spammed 100 times every single day.
>
> The list is spam-protected (but with a lenient spamassassin threshold
> of 10) and subscriber-only posting restricted.  Otherwise, you'd be
> happy to see only 100 spams a day.
>
> This one came through only because the sender is a subscriber.
> Probably a worm-infected subscriber.  Please just ignore it and go on
> with your business.

Not so much a worm, but since they want your accounts and passwords to play, I
see how it easily spread.  Sigh.

j----- k-----

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator

Re: Can you beat my score?

Laura Vance
Joshua Slive wrote:

>On 5/27/05, Laura Vance <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>Soooo... Now we're going to be spammed?  I suppose the membership of the
>>list isn't controlled in any way, so I suppose it's surprising that this
>>list isn't spammed 100 times every single day.
>>

>The list is spam-protected (but with a lenient spamassassin threshold
>of 10) and subscriber-only posting restricted.  Otherwise, you'd be
>happy to see only 100 spams a day.
>
>This one came through only because the sender is a subscriber.
>Probably a worm-infected subscriber.  Please just ignore it and go on
>with your business.
>
>Joshua.

Ok, cool.  It's better to know that it would take a subscriber getting
infected (or clicking on something bad) to get to this list.  When I
re-read my message it sounded like I was mad, but I wasn't, I just never
thought about getting things like that on one of the few lists where I'm
subscribed.

Thanks for your diligence!

Laura Vance
Systems Engineer

AW: Can you beat my score?

Mididoc Productions
hi,

if you fear spam, wurms, viruses etc.
we are protected by a e-mail redirection system, which works outside of the
computer, which don't slow the computer therefor,
and we are having no more trouble since a long time. and the best: all is
for free.

just look:
https://www.eleven.de/en/

cheers mike