Arranging mod_proxy_balancer to make it provider of balancer/worker.

Arranging mod_proxy_balancer to make it provider of balancer/worker.

Jean-frederic Clere-3
Hi,

I would like to be able to add worker/balancer from another module
(mod_proxy_cluster) basically using a part of balancer_handler() to make
a provider (like insert_update_worker(params)), any objections or
suggestions?

--
Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: Arranging mod_proxy_balancer to make it provider of balancer/worker.

Jim Jagielski
Go for it!