Apache 2.4 on AIX 6.1

Deepak Kumar
Hi,
I am trying to install Apache 2.4.25 with openssl on AIX 6.1
Can you please let me know where can I find the official IBM RPM packages for
1. Apache httpd 2.4.25
2. latest openssl
3. latest openssldevel

I tried AIX toolbox for Linux application IBM link but not able to find openssl packages there.

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar

Re: Apache 2.4 on AIX 6.1

Eric Covener
On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Deepak Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to install Apache 2.4.25 with openssl on AIX 6.1
> Can you please let me know where can I find the official IBM RPM packages
> for
> 1. Apache httpd 2.4.25
> 2. latest openssl
> 3. latest openssldevel

Official IBM packages for openssl on AIX are not RPMs, they are native installp.

I don't think there are "official" IBM RPM's for httpd.  But you'd
have to ask IBM.

There are of course no official ASF RPM's for httpd on AIX.

Re: Apache 2.4 on AIX 6.1

Deepak Kumar
Hi Eric,
How about www.bullfreeware.com. Is it a reliable source to get the RPMs from for AIX. ?