Antwort: [users@httpd] Source problem

Dietmar.Mueller

If you access a jsp site not over tomcat you always get the source,
because tomcat execute the page and apache serve the page without
any execution.

Put the source outside from apache document root and access the
dynamic content always over tomcat via mod_jk or mod_proxy!

regards Dietmar

razat gupta <[hidden email]> am 26.04.2005 10:35:35

Bitte antworten an [hidden email]

An:    [hidden email]
Kopie:
Thema: [users@httpd] Source problem

I am using apache 2.0.53 on red-hat linux.
We have integrated tomcat with apache for secuity concern and to access
the java code.
Suppose our url is like :

http://xyz.com/first/user/index.jsp

its fine but whenever , i try :
http://xyz.com/user/

it shows the source code of index.jsp

The problem occurs on browsers like opera and mozilla . But in IE its
working fine as it should do.

Please tell me the solution if anybody is aware of this.

Thanks in advance.

Razat.