AH02429: Response header name 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'

AH02429: Response header name 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'

Wendell Hatcher
Hi I am getting the following error we were not getting it in apache 2.4.17 but we are getting in our upgraded version 2.4.39.
AH02429: Response header name 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' contains invalid characters, aborting request, referer: https://s1-integration.ariba.com/Buyer/Main/ad/contentPunchin/OCIPunchinDirectAction?sap-client=100&...
my question are the items the upgraded version of apache will reject is there a list such as spaces etc... that it no longer accepts